The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with kitlens 14-45mm - show yours !!!!

T

tripper

Just love the cars Michiel, all as usual are top class.

A while since I posted an image in this thread so yet another boat :rolleyes:

Taken around sunset on the Isle of Skye.

'Maid of Tarner'

tripper

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Lisa, Michiel and Tripper- You inspired me with your beautiful water shots. Here are two of mine from today with the G1 IR and the kit lens at f/5.6.

Michiel Schierbeek

Lisa, I like the second, beautifull. If you would skip the far away mountains it
could be a beach in Holland. Quet similar.

Cindy, I start understand your great interest in IR (yes, I learn). No blown highlights.:)

Scott, nice photo of that fully packed building, would have liked to see a little more of the outside as well, but then you probably needed a tripod.

Yesterday was a beautifull day, so hot, you had to go into the sea.
here are some impressions,
Michiel

Coastline Criel sur mer

Handstand

Sundown at Mers les bains

T

tripper

This is the same boat on the same evening as my earlier post but that was at 20.42 pm this is at 21.01 pm. Fantastic sunset colours changing in front of my eyes. :)

43mm f/11 1/3s iso100

'Maid of Tarner'

tripper

nugat

My recent trip to Romanian Carpathian mountains. E-P1+kit lens, iAuto/JPEG, only post was crop. Coming from Leica/Velvia and M8 I must say I am rather pleased how the Pen draws out of the box. No hassles shooting, no unnecessary computer time.

Last edited:

scho

Three from the G1+kit lens+ND filter taken on a walk through my favorite gorge. Cool and refreshing on a warm day.

scho

Carl, It must be great to live near to such beauty. Lovely images!
Thanks Cindy. Ithaca and the Finger Lakes region in general has an abundance of beautiful scenery and I do feel fortunate to live here - in the summer:) Winters are not so pleasant and that is when we vacation in warmer climes.

Regards,
Carl