The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with kitlens 14-45mm - show yours !!!!

T

tripper

I like #2 & #3 very much Rafael, not so sure about the 1st one ?

So no 'close-up' lens used here, just 14-45mm ?

tripper

Michiel Schierbeek

Harsh PP

Photo from today in Amsterdam on the so called queensday (Koninginnedag).
Usually a feast but today a sad day because people got killed by a madman.
Unusual harsh PP for my taste but it fits the day, I think.

Brian Mosley

G1 + 14-45 kit lens...

Sheffield Arts Tower, earlier this evening.

This is a fantastic thread, thanks everyone - many inspiring images.

Kind Regards

Brian

scho

G1 + 14-45 kit lens...

Sheffield Arts Tower, earlier this evening.

This is a fantastic thread, thanks everyone - many inspiring images.

Kind Regards

Brian
I agree Brian and my thanks also to all for contributing. Very nice composition Brian with the diagonal wires, moon, and tall building. Here is another with diagonals, shot with G1 and 14-45 on the Panama Canal.

Regards,
Carl

scho

Two shots with the G1+14-45 kit lens from my afternoon walk along the creek. Yes, we have leaves again.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Neither color or Black and White

This is Willy Lott's cottage at Flatford in Suffolk, UK. John Constable painted a very famous picture of it and I wanted to record the photo with somewhat of a feeling for his painting - so it is heavily desaturated in LightRoom

Keith

scho

The trillium just started blossoming this week in our area. Shot with G1 and 14-45 kit lens below.

Leica 77

Hello, scho, Dian B, Brian, f6cvalkyrie, Michiel and Others,
Your digital images are wonderful. Spring themes are especially nice. I post a couple of images recorded by my little G1 with its kitlens 14-45mm from a recent travel to Tokyo. Thanks for looking. Leica 77 :)

Last edited: