The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Em1.3

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Any rumored GX10 specs? I am not expecting much from Panasonic either. The GX9 has the 20 MP sensor already. And Panasonic needs to get their act together with their latest builds like GX9 and GX850 where the Rear wheel dial starts to get annoyingly jumpy after 3-6 months.

- Ricardo
I saw something at 43rumors a couple of months ago, but nothing firm. I would be fine with the GX9 if it had a better viewfinder (the one from the GX8 would do), the GX8 battery and a 3.5mm mic input. If the GX10 has those features, I'm in. I like the GM5, and wouldn't mind an upgrade, but I don't think it's realistic. I doubt that Panasonic made any money from it, even at the high price that it sold for.

DHart

I'm really more of a Panasonic body guy, than I am an Olympus body guy - though I do have both an E-P5 and a Pen-F, and appreciate those bodies.

That said, I'm very seriously close to snagging an EM1-III body - for the HHHR, Starry sky focus, and the impressive IBIS capability. Those three features are quite appealing! I guess I'll just have to suffer through with the menu system.

My only hold out is to see what Pany delivers with the GX10 - if GX8-like and even better, that could sway me to hang in with Pany - but still, those three features that Oly EM1-III brings are very appealing!

Last edited: