The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Weird but useful: G9 review

AlanS

Well this IS GetDPI Jorgen, Dante has his fingers everywhere!
I know it's not a good time my friend but just thought I would mention it before it goes.

bensonga

I've got one for sale if you are interested? :D:D:D
Is it in the GetDPI For Sale section? I have a friend who might be interested.

Personally, I'll never sell my G9. But the same can be said for most of the cameras and lenses I have.

Gary

AlanS

Is it in the GetDPI For Sale section? I have a friend who might be interested.
No it isn't Gary, I don't usually post in the "for sale" as the UK prices are usually quite a bit higher than the States, so doesn't seem worthwhile. I usually sell on my gear to help fund my next purchases due to financial limitations.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Oh c'mon, Jørgen. Just buy the bloody thing ... 😁
Ok then. I finally got Covid, so my brain's a bit blurred. Ordered a G9, an extra battery (BLK22 that will also fit the S5, GH5 II and GH6) and two 64gb UHS-II cards. It will hopefully arrive before next Friday and an assignment that will pay for half of this anyway. If I survive Covid that is. My first brand new camera since my first GM5 way back...

I consider buying the Sigma 56mm f/1.4 as well.

Last edited: