The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Konica AR to G1 adapter

E

ekso

This is what I got from jinfinance last week
"....the Konica AR to G1 adapter... I will make it... I will try to make it as quick as possible..."

Fingers Crossed
Ekso.

m3photo

Re: jinfinance

Fingers Crossed
Mine are numb. In February he said the Nikon adapter would be available for mid-March. Towards the end of March I asked about it and on April 2nd he replied: "Thanks for the message... the Nikon F m4/3 will take another 2 weeks or so...".
Now it seems it's not to be and he's offering a combo instead. Frankly I've given up on the single adapter idea and will get his combo together with Nikon and Pentax units. For those interested here's the deal:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110376864743