The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GH1 available in black only in USA

B

Big_Lumpia

Is any one here in the USA disappointed that the GH1 will be available ONLY in black to us while everywhere else will have a choice in most of the colors. I was looking forward to buying the red one. Bummer.

B

Big_Lumpia

I want this camera so much, my palms are starting to itch. I am really curious on how much of a premium we'll be paying here for the other colors. I guess I will have to be patient for a few more weeks.

Diane B

I want this camera so much, my palms are starting to itch. I am really curious on how much of a premium we'll be paying here for the other colors. I guess I will have to be patient for a few more weeks.
I would say no premium--unless you decide to buy from another country. If black is it--its it LOL. If you want red and can only get it from Canada--you will pay the Canadian price (but check Bill here in Canada for his prices
http://www.contactphotoarts.com/ )

Diaine

B

Bill Wilby

Thank you Terry and Diaine, I have yet to hear from Panasonic Canada as to price and colors offered here in Canada. It should be soon and I am hoping I can be both competitive and colorfull. Cheers and happy Mother's Day, Bill

sinwen

I won't mind black only.... if I could get the US price.... compare 1500$ in the States with 1500€ in Europe equivalent to 2000$us.
I will never accept this kind of difference no matter the explanation.

B

Big_Lumpia

Bill, please let us know as soon as you have word. Thank you.