The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

slau

Lovely shots, Stephen. Let us know your opinion if/when you print these at your "usual" size. I don't do much printing beyond 8.5 x 11", but I have been extremely pleased with what I can pull from the G1 files.
Thank you, John.

I have printed some images similar to these with my Epson 3800 on 13X19 Ilford Gold Silk FB paper. I am very happy with the results and I believe that I can easily print the same on 17X22 paper without worrying too much about print quality, providing there is no or very minimal cropping of the image.

V

Vivek

I am absolutely clueless on both counts, Don.

But, you are correct. Good Qs with no easy answers. :)

m3photo

Woof, Woof!

Vivek, you're either a very fast shooter (and I don't mean the 1/1000th shutter speed) or this guy was certainly in a world of his own!

V

Vivek

Re: Woof, Woof!

Vivek, you're either a very fast shooter (and I don't mean the 1/1000th shutter speed) or this guy was certainly in a world of his own!
Both. It was ~4pm on a friday and he was oblivious to everyone around him.

The very next frame.

T

turbo

Nice street shots, everyone.

There aren't any streets where I live, so I do rail shots.

G1, Pentax-110 18mm @f/13

m_driscoll

GF1 arrived this morning. Took the battery out of the GH1 and went to lunch. Here's something from an alley on the way back. Thanks for looking. cheers.

1. GF1; 14-45mm lens; 14mm; 1/30s @ f/16; ISO 500

1. GF1; 14-45mm lens; 14mm; 1/30s @ f/16; ISO 640

1. GF1; 14-45mm lens; 31mm; 1/40s @ f/16; ISO 800

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com/