The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Amin

Thanks Carl!

Vellofit, beautiful first portrait!

Tulio, very interesting and appealing geometry to the second photograph.

Tullio

Tulio, very interesting and appealing geometry to the second photograph.
Thanks, Amin. We have this Asiago palm tree planted in a pot sitting on our front porch. It was raining and I was in the process of getting rid of some of my less used lenses (selling them on eBay), so I took some random shots with various lenses hoping that they would help me decide which ones to keep or sell. It turns out that this lens will not be a keeper (although I like its very compact size). I have three other 50mm lenses that are better performers.

D

Devon Shaw

I was asked to take some photographs of my school's dance company today. Here are a few of the results,

All with E-P1 and Canon FD 50mm f/1.4

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I was asked to take some photographs of my school's dance company today. Here are a few of the results,

All with E-P1 and Canon FD 50mm f/1.4
Lovely images, Devon. Your school looks like lots of fun (compared to mine!)

The black and white treatment works very well, as does the impression of movement.

Well done

Keith

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Devon, It looks like you have a very bright future as a photographer. I love the movement and stylish framing.:thumbs:
Tullio, #1 is my fav.
Leica77, Hi, my friend. Nice black and white tones.
Yellofit, What is a Raynox hd6600?:cool:

Tullio

Thanks, Cindy.

If I'm not mistaken, the Raynox HD6600 is a WA converter (I recently sold mine - old version DCR-6600PRO). I'm starting to think that I should not have done it.

yellofit

Devon, It looks like you have a very bright future as a photographer. I love the movement and stylish framing.:thumbs:
Tullio, #1 is my fav.
Leica77, Hi, my friend. Nice black and white tones.
Yellofit, What is a Raynox hd6600?:cool:
Tullio is right, pics below. Slap it on just for fun

Brian Mosley

So much talented photography on display here - it's easy to miss the opportunity of commenting within the flow - a huge thanks to all of my friends above for sharing your work here.

Bravo! :salute:

Brian