The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Tullio

Tullio, I had an infrared conversion (715NM) done on my blue G1 by Precision Camera Repair (not Monza's Precision Camera Store). I do not have to put any filter on it. If I wanted deeper IR effects, I still could put another filter on it.
Thanks for the info., Cindy. What do they actually do to the camera to implement this conversion? Any side effects from having it done?

m3photo

Re: G1 Skies

Thanks Keith and Cindy.

Cindy, I've said it before too; the G1 delivers excellent B+W skies.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
D

Devon Shaw

Devon, that is delightful... really impressed too by the quality of images being posted here of late, inspirational!

Cheers

Brian
Thanks Brian.

Right now I'm working on selecting images to submit for my AP Studio Art portfolio... rather difficult.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Thanks, Jack. I did this one before purchasing your action. Maybe I'll revisit this one when I have time and try it with false color.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I think it looks awesome as-is in monochrome -- it's a great composition. It will be interesting though to see it in false-color too!

JBurnett

John, I love the composition and the tones. This is beautiful.
Thanks, Cindy. I was out walking a couple of days ago and it was windy. This little seed pod came scuttling down the sidewalk towards me, and bounced off my toe. How could I not pick it up and carry it home? The background is a leaf that caught my attention on another walk.