The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

JBurnett

I really like the leaf macro also John. I, too, gave pause about buying the 45 f/2.8. I planned on buying it eventually, but in the end bought it when Monza got it in. I'm really glad I did--like it very much.
Thanks, Diane. Yes, the 45mm and the 20mm make a great pair. Unless I'm venturing someplace where I know I'm going to want more range, these two are usually the only ones that get packed.

Kerik

That's too bad, I love the vignetting. About 10 years ago I did a large body of work of circular images with an 8x10 camera. This is much easier! :)

PeterB666

I had a play with the Grainy Film filter in my Olympus E-P1 today...

Dawn shot at Shelly Park Beach rock pool (Cronulla, a suburb of Sydney, Australia)

scho

Just back from 16 days cruising the Pacific around Hawaii and back. Panasonic G1 (IR converted) with kit lens. Palms at Honaunau National Park. More shots here

Last edited: