The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

apicius9

Re: IR Palms

Thank you Michael. I envy the natives that enjoy this paradise year round.:)
Thanks, I guess :) I take this as a reminder that I should get out of my office more... Beautiful pictures, Carl. I never really got the IR concept but I really like the IR Honaunau pictures - even though after more than 4 years out here I am still stunned by the colors more than anything else.

Stefan

scho

Spectacular! I'm green with envy over your cruising trip, too.
Thanks Cindy. If you had been with us on this trip you might have been literally green for awhile as there was an outbreak of noro-virus at the beginning of the cruise. Other than the brief spell of illness it was an enjoyable trip.

scho

Re: IR Palms

Thanks, I guess :) I take this as a reminder that I should get out of my office more... Beautiful pictures, Carl. I never really got the IR concept but I really like the IR Honaunau pictures - even though after more than 4 years out here I am still stunned by the colors more than anything else.

Stefan
Thanks Stefan. You definitely should get out of your office more.:) I agree that the colors in the sea and land of Hawaii are absolutely stunning.

B

blofeld

Hello,

Two pictures from a new member. Taken with GF1 and Lumix 20mm lens - very nice combination indeed! I think one of the best things about these cameras with EVF is that you can look at the world straight in black and white.

Leica 77

Hello,

Two pictures from a new member. Taken with GF1 and Lumix 20mm lens - very nice combination indeed! I think one of the best things about these cameras with EVF is that you can look at the world straight in black and white.

Welcome to the wonderful world of 4/3rds Cameras at GetDPI.com forums! Your b&w images are very nice. Kiitos paljon for sharing! :)

scho

One of the famous 'Jurassic Park' Moreton Bay Fig trees in Allerton Gardens on Kauai. Olympus E-P2, Lumix 14-45.