The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Leica 77

Hi deckitout and Don,
Many thanks for your kind words! I have known this lady for more than a decade. Whenever I visit Indonesia I make a point of visiting her two or three times during my stay. She sells baskets which local people use as containers for food. As Don pointed out, she is a happy person. I am always delighted to see her big smiles on her lovely face. Best, :)

Rich M

Spent the last week on the East Coast in my father's basement going through his tools. For someone coming from Hawaii, it was nice being trapped by the elements.

Very quiet and peaceful in the basement, any sound being muffled by the snow.....I can see why my father spent most of his time there.

If the measure of a man is by the number of screwdrivers he possesses, then he comes out on top. ;)

Shot with the PL25/2.8

R

mediumcool

These are some pictures I prepared earlier: taken from a bus stop last Friday at Marion shopping centre, South Australia. GF-1 with Pentax 100mm F/3.5 Macro at f5.6.

Urban grit ...

jsf

This was laying around Las Vegas, it seems the streets are littered with free photos, so I picked this one up. Joe

MRfanny

GH1 + Tamron 90mm Macro. Abit out of focus but I like the composition. I really don't know how to process B/W properly though.