The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

kweide

wounded angel

Olympus E-M5 + E-5, different lenses, noNR
ISO200 @ different f´s, some speeds and focal lengths as well​

cjlacz

Great photos on here. The IR photos reminded me how much I need to take my IR camera out. I wish it brought it with me this weekend now.

These are a few quick choices from the first half my walk near Hoda, Chiba in Japan. It's about 2-2.5 hours from Tokyo and probably considered pretty rural. I got a number of commments along the lines of 'Wow, it's a foreigner!' while walking along. Going home the trains ran about once every 70 minutes compared to every 3 near my apartment (for just one line)

All of these taken with the E-M5, ISO 200 and Panasonic 20mm lens. I think all/most are set for printing, so you'll see a lot more noise than you'd probably expect. I kind of aim to emulate ISO400 film.

kweide

Visitor
The Falcon - Lady from outer space. A friend of Daidiri.

Olympus E-M5, Zuiko 75mm,noNR
ISO320 @ f1.8, 1/160 second, 75 mm focal length and a but fairy dust​

kweide

Fasten your seat belts
We are ready to start in a second.

Olympus E-M5, Summilux 25, noNR
ISO1600 @ f1.8, 1/50 second, 25 mm focal length​

f6cvalkyrie

This conversion comes from my full spectrum modified G1, associated to a 630 nm IR filter.
Conversion using NIK Silver Efex 2 (or should I say Google Silver Efex now ???)

"Capturing the first rays of sunlight"

C U,
Rafael