The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

kweide

Part of ...
A standard portrait session was planned, so i arrived with the small photobag. Just the OM-D, the 25 mm Summilux, a lightstand, the small Octabox
and a Metz flash. After the job was done, she stood up and said: "And now to the fun stuff". That said she stood in front of her wardrobe tearing out several
colorful semitransparent veils and wrapped herfelf with them. " Now do some religious, aerial looking spherical pics" Well, what could i say, what could
i do ? Klick, Klick, Klick and a bit of post processing...

Olympus E-M5 + Summilux 25, noNR
ISO 200 @ f3.5, 1/160 second, 25 mm focal length, some fairy dust​

kweide

Nebula Queen
And she said: "Now to the fun stuff..!" Off with the clothes ( thats fun for us man :) ) and on with the new fun veils.
My only job was to follow her with the cam, when she suddenly sat down, put a veil over her head and put this sentimental
look on and said: "Homesick". No question, i took it as all the other situations on this last session. It was fun, indeed.
I added as she wished so, a bit fairy dust and this and that. Result: She likes it !

Olympus E-M5, Summilux 25mm, noNR
ISO200 @ f3.5, 1/160 second, 25 mm focal length, some fairy dust​

kweide

Daidiri, back from the stars
My alien princess from a far away planet, an unknown Galaxy,
not asking but demanding for pictures. And she gets what she wants...

Olympus E-M5 + Summilux 25, noNR
ISO200 @ f3.5, 1/160 second, 25 mm focal length​

kweide

Mother Nature
Mother Nature is still the best architect. We just have to look !

Olympus E-P1 + M.Zuiko 14-42, noNR
ISO200 @ f4.5, 1/250 second, 26 mm focal length​

bensonga

From my trip to France in September. This one was in a park near the Louvre. Converted to BW with Nik Silver Efex Pro2. Used this image for a recent B&W print exchange.

Shot with the GH2 and Pana 12-35/2.8 lens. I was very happy with the results, only wish that I had brought a longer focal length zoom also. One short tele to do it all? What was I thinking? :loco:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
This is a funeral parade in Ho Chi Minh City's Chinatown. The music didn't sound much like funeral music though, starting with Waltzing Mathilda in some kind of honky tonk/jazz version before going down the whole dixieland list. A cheerful experience indeed.

GH2 with Pana 7-14 @ 12mm and f/5.6

Godfrey

Conversation by the Windows

First posted pic of 2013...

iPhone 4S

Enjoy! Comments always appreciated.