The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

jotloob

Subscriber Member
:ROTFL:
Good to know , you have a power supply even in the wilderness so you can always charge your GX7 batteries .

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Went to a friend's funeral today who died at the ripe, old age of 91. Nothing much to take photos of except the priest.

GH2 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/2.8

jtwloh

Dead tree

C U,
Rafael
I like the way you processed this particular shot.
The tree in the center captures my attention and as my eyes move around the scene, they always come back to the tree in the center. And it evokes and conveys a certain kind of mood.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
thats a crankshafthouse of a smaller shipengine I presume, Jørgen, in the background, made where and from whom?
do they make the big ones too, like B&W did once (now MAN)?
thorkil
Nope, it's a rotating disk dryer to dry waste from seafood production, making fishmeal. That's a rather small model and that particular one is a vacuum dryer, operating at a lower temperatures than conventional ones, preserving the protein in the fishmeal better. They are made her in Thailand but it's based on Norwegian technology.