The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

bensonga

I don't shoot with wide angle lenses very often, but yesterday I bought the PL 8-18mm lens and so had to give it a try today.

Gary

GX8 and the PL 8-18 at 8mm

Last edited:

Knorp

I don't shoot with wide angle lenses very often, but yesterday I bought the PL 8-18mm lens and so had to give it a try today.

Gary

GX8 and the PL 8-18 at 8mm
Colo(u)rs, Gary. We want to see colo(u)rs ... :lecture:

Since my G9 I'm also eyeing this lens, so hoping you'll post in the other thread(s) as well.

Anyway, happy shooting ... :)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
On rare occasions, I meet extraordinary people. This week has been filled with that.

GX8 with Pana 35-100mm f/2.8 @ 100mm, f/2.8 and ISO 3200

Knorp

Bart,

Did you give it a try? Could you hear anything? I notice it is from RijksMuseum. Is it WW2 stuff or is it Art?
I'm afraid the "RIJKS MUSEUM" sign has nothing to do with the object nor has the object any reference to WWII.
It's my interpretation that it is an artist's kind of protest against that building in a 'creative environment'.
Though you can hear amplified sounds, but as it was Saturday morning I can't confirm you can actually hear more clearly the building activities on the other side.

The sign "GINDS" (yonder) reads: "You are listening to the construction of the most expensive apartment complex in the Netherlands: Ponsteiger".

Here are some other shots I did a week later: eavesdropping (the details for gandolfi)

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Thanks for that detailed explanation, Bart, so it's social comment, the sound of an excess of money in the system. Impressive looking construction.

Thanks for the extra detail pics. Very nice.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Bart

Must also be nice in colour when the first leaves are turning out and the reeds are still in faded yellow .