The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

neilvan

I've been going through some old low-resolution photos to see what I can do with Topaz Labs AI-Gigapixel and was particularly happy with this one. Captured with my Sigma SD14/70mm back in 2008 at the tiny resolution of 2640x1760! I ran it through Gigapixel at 200% and printed it at almost A2 on Moab Slickrock 300. Absolutely incredible detail, I wish I could share the print here...

Mount Matier, BC, Canada

Knorp

I've been going through some old low-resolution photos to see what I can do with Topaz Labs AI-Gigapixel and was particularly happy with this one. Captured with my Sigma SD14/70mm back in 2008 at the tiny resolution of 2640x1760! I ran it through Gigapixel at 200% and printed it at almost A2 on Moab Slickrock 300. Absolutely incredible detail, I wish I could share the print here...

Mount Matier, BC, Canada
It really is looking great, Neil.
Now you can't share a print, but can show us a larger version, no ?