The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rear controls of the EP-

jonoslack

Fun isn't it
Presumably that thumb wheel at the back is for changing aperture etc. looks fine to me. everything else looks like it's where it should be.

I still want a black one though.

Terry

I'm not sure I understand what you are calling the vertical control dial. Thumbwheel I get.

R

Ranger 9

I'm not sure I understand what you are calling the vertical control dial. Thumbwheel I get.
Some people think the knurled edge around the four-way controller implies that you can rotate this edge (kind of like the jog dial on an iPod) to make control inputs as well as pressing down on it to activate the up/down/left/right cursor movements. Might be cool if true, and if it's not too tiny for human fingers.

jonoslack

Some people think the knurled edge around the four-way controller implies that you can rotate this edge (kind of like the jog dial on an iPod) to make control inputs as well as pressing down on it to activate the up/down/left/right cursor movements. Might be cool if true, and if it's not too tiny for human fingers.
Hey there :mad:
enough of this serious stuff, we rely on you for the debunking messages. I'm still laughing at your rumors only leica post.
:)