The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New here. Saying hello.

C

cwilt

New member saying hello. I use many different formats and brands for both paid and personal work. The G1 was recently added to my collection and I came across this forum looking for information about adapters. I have seen some excellent images and information posted here and thought I would join.

Here are a few of my most recent images from the G1 to introduce myself.

woodyspedden

As a resident of Ft Collins I can relate to your images shown here. I seem to spend my late afternoons listening to the emergency weather channels for Tornado and Severe Thunderstorm alerts (I am not too afraid of the thunderstorms but my car hates being deluged with 2.5 inch hail!

Woody

Send me a private mail. Perhaps we could meet sometime for a coffee and going out to shoot together?

C

cwilt

Thanks everyone. I always wanted to try storm chasing but I didn't think it would happen in my backyard.:eek:

I will get to that email Woody.;)

C

cwilt

Colorado does seem to be the birth place for many severe storms. Clouds are angry after crossing the Rocky Mountains. Add moisture coming up from the golf and the heat from the plains and it makes a good tornado incubator.

There is more to Colorado.;)