The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

adapters for G1 arrived

C

cwilt

I have been purchasing some Zuiko primes lately. Good character in them. I will post some images from them soon.

Leica 77

Hello,
RJ at Jinfinance has asked me to post his message on his behalf:

"I made quite a few new G1 adapters now... and working on a few last 'stronghold' :) (Contax G to m4/3 and Nikon S / Contax RF to m4/3 etc...)

for the FD-G1 adapter... I was not aware of this blog... (although I provided a sample to Chris :)

the infinity issue could be solved by simply tightening the 3 small (philips?) screws on the lens side of the adapter... You should be able to tighten them by 3/4 to 1 turns... (note it's important to tighten all of the 3)... and that should make the difference...

Actually, I have difficulty to access that blog page... can you post this comment for me, Dr. :)

Thanks again...

best,

R.J." :)

Leica 77

According to RJ of Jinfinance/RJ Camera in Shanghai, he is "working on a few last 'stronghold' :) (Contax G to m4/3 and Nikon S / Contax RF to m4/3 etc...) ..". It is great news for the owners of excellent Contax G lenses. With the new lens mount adapter, we will be able to use Contax G lenses on micro 4/3 carmeras. In addition, RJ is working on the mount adapter for Nikon S/Contax RF lenses to micro 4/3 cameras as well. I do not know any further details at this time, however, it might be in the near future that we will be able to use some of these legendary lenses on micro 4/3 cameras. RJ of Jinfinance is an eBayer. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

C

cwilt

My RJ adapters are working well and will purchase from RJ again when needed.

Another attempt with the same setup as above. I think I was able to get a little more detail this time.

Leica 77

Hello cwilt,
Another great image of the Moon! Looking forward to the Full Moon Shot! Best regards, Leica 77 :)

PS. Glad to hear that your adapters from RJ are working well. I am looking forward to getting the Contax G to micro 4/3 adapter from RJ when it is ready.

C

cwilt

I will try to get the full moon shoot too. Hopefully my telescope adapters show up soon.

Yesterday I wasn't thinking and picked up the G1 + 80-400 setup by the body. When it finally sunk in what I had done I was amazed that the adapters showed no signs of give and that the mount didn't fall off the G1.:ROTFL:

C

cwilt

Thanks for the update on the Novoflex adapter. So far I have no complaints with my current adapter setup. Using some of my Nikon glass is fun but I find myself using and enjoying the OM primes much more.

pellicle

Hi

I wonder why this is comming up again?

Hello,
RJ at Jinfinance has asked me to post his message on his behalf:

"I made quite a few new G1 adapters now... and working on a few last 'stronghold' :) (Contax G to m4/3 and Nikon S / Contax RF to m4/3 etc...)

Actually, I have difficulty to access that blog page... can you post this comment for me, Dr. :)
after appearing here?