The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New G1

M

mtwo

Hi Ron, that is indeed a nice set of lenses. My M mount lens collection is not nearly so extensive but I would like to make use of them on a digital camera anyhow. I had an M8 and it drove me nuts so I sold it and got chastised severly on the Leica forum for panning that camera. I do still shoot an M7 occasionally, and always with Velvia it seems.

I have waded through the menus on the G1 and have everything set the way I think it ought to be and now the only thing to do is go make some photos. However I have a Grandson here and it takes more of my time than any of my kids did or so it seems. It could be that I am just not used to having kids around.

I have a modest gallery on Pbase but don't have a link posted yet. Something else to figure out. John

Last edited: