The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 Portraits.

leuallen

Thanks, EWR72.

The first one is a little hard for me to look at sometimes as it shows her dispair as she leaves us in a slow, painful manner.

The other two were taken earlier when she had more of her faculties with her.

I mainly photograph flowers around our yard. She was an avid gardener. My photos of her flowers are about the only thing that she responds to. She often asks to see them.

Larry

E

EWR72

There´s been some wonderful portraits and that´s a great one of the cat Pentacon6. I might have to get you guys to sign a petition so I can give it to my wife requesting a G1 in the near future:)

E

EWR72

Great portrait Cwilt. I am waiting for my OM 24mm 2.8 to arrive. I iwll be using it on my Canon DSLR until I get a G1. It will go nicely with my OM 50mm 1.8 which produces some fantastic results.

E

EWR72

Well done. I will definately buy the G1 with the Kit lens as I have seen some great images posted with it (as well as the great photographers:) )