The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Just joined

mrtoml

Just got a Panasonic G1 yesterday and a Canon G10 last week as a pocket camera. I am very impressed with the G1. I do mainly analogue photography, but time limits are against that at the moment so it's back to some digital (I used to use a GRD and a 5D in a previous life).

Here are some shots I did last night with the G1. I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Cheers.

Terry

Welcome a lot of good folks on the forum. Love the processin on these. It looks like your getting on well even after such a short period of time.

mrtoml

Welcome a lot of good folks on the forum. Love the processin on these. It looks like your getting on well even after such a short period of time.
Thanks.

These were processed in Lightroom. They are 1600 ISO. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Just got a Panasonic G1 yesterday and a Canon G10 last week as a pocket camera. I am very impressed with the G1. I do mainly analogue photography, but time limits are against that at the moment so it's back to some digital (I used to use a GRD and a 5D in a previous life).

Here are some shots I did last night with the G1. I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Cheers
These are very nice. Welcome to the forum.

Joan

Welcome aboard, Mark. Nice shots with your new G1, really like the expression of the first portrait.