The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EP1 from the street

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Here's a webshots link to some images from da1 one with the OLY.
I went to Atlantic City and of course it rained. Actually a good test. I didn't read then manual but just intuitively set up the camera. The only thing I missed and could of used was the IS.
I will post more on the site as the honey moon progresses.

The iso and exposures are under each image.
Shooter

T

thearne3

Great shots, really capture a rainy day mood. How did you process the B&W?

Tom

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Tom,
Thanks...just getting started with this camera...anyway....

I processed the RAW file in the OLY processor....to just do that Auto thing....then output to Large jpeg..

imported the jpeg's to LR... worked on there, then edit in CS4 and "Silver Effex"...from LR...output to 72 pix jpeg.....

I'm still in the training mode with the camera.....meaning we are teaching each other how to work together but there is an instant synergy between us.

I won't do or worry about any real serious processing until Adobe updates ACR. Then it will happen, till then...it'a about SEEING and not being SEEN....

The real nice thing with this camera is that holding it in front of you to make images is totally disarming to anyone around you....Society has been trained in the last few years to accept that camera position as an AMATUER at work.....

I love looking like a tourist....this camera is perfect for that....

Today, it's back to the Jersey Shore...maybe even a straw hat, flower shirt and a bottle of Bud in one hand and the camera in the other...that there should do it....

Last edited: