The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C1 4.8.2 to support E-P1

Knorp

Capture One 4.8.2 includes:
- Image Quality improvements
[FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT]Improved P65+ and P40+ image quality for some shooting conditions.
- Bugfixes
[FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT]Fixed Live Preview issues on Mac.
[FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT]Improved stability.
- Camera Support
[FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Canon 500D [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Pentax K7 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Nikon D5000 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Nikon P6000 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Olympus E-450 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Olympus E-P1 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Sony DSLR-A230 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Sony DSLR-A330 [/FONT]
[/FONT]

nboyer

Thanks. Downloading now. Cheers. -Norm

Capture One 4.8.2 includes:
- Image Quality improvements
[FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT]Improved P65+ and P40+ image quality for some shooting conditions.
- Bugfixes
[FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT]Fixed Live Preview issues on Mac.
[FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT]Improved stability.
- Camera Support
[FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Canon 500D [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Pentax K7 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Nikon D5000 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Nikon P6000 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Olympus E-450 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Olympus E-P1 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Sony DSLR-A230 [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier New][FONT=Courier New,Courier New]o [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Sony DSLR-A330 [/FONT]
[/FONT]

O

OzRay

Yep, it works and it's not bad, but I still have trouble with the interface, especially since I've been using Lightroom now for some time.

Cheers

Ray

Terry

I remember in the past people on Macs having problems with C1 upgrades. Is there anything special on must do (like uninstall the old version)? I've downloaded the new version but want to make sure I do this correctly.

jonoslack

HI Bart
Thanks for this - It's good, I've been using it for a couple of weeks now (from about 3 hours after I did the hack :ROTFL:)

Terry
In my experience I just run the update and it works okay - and I've not had any problems in the past - but Jack might tell you different

Knorp

HI Bart
Thanks for this - It's good, I've been using it for a couple of weeks now (from about 3 hours after I did the hack :ROTFL:)

Of course you did, but then ... you're one hAck of a slack ... :LOL::ROTFL::clap:

Hey, that's good, isn't it ? I mean for a Dutchie ... :angel:
All the best.

Last edited:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Of course you did, but then ... you're one hAck of a slack ... :LOL::ROTFL::clap:

All the best.

That is brilliant - you could make a mint doing commercials!:ROTFL:

Keith

jonoslack

All the best.
:p :)

At the moment it doesn't do the automatic lens correction (although, of course, if you have pro you can do it without trouble). I think it will, I also think that there will be even better fine detail later on as well.

jonoslack

Jono,
What advantages does this have over ACR?
Does it convert to DNG?
How does it flow with LR & PS?
Don
HI Don
as far as I'm aware ACR doesn't support it at the moment
I'm not sure if it converts to DNG, but that's not really the point.
I use Aperture, not LR, I use it as a converter and then import the converted files. It's not perfect, but it's nice to have a mainstream program which does support it.

barjohn

I have loaded it but can't say that I see much difference between E-30 and E-P1 as selected camera profile. DPR was able to use ACR with E-P1 though the results were clearly inferior to C1. I'm not sure what hack they used to accomplish this.