The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Help me spend a Little Money

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Cindy- any examples with the 38 1.8? It looks like a good choice and I did find a copy of that lens but it's around $200.

Michiel - The link you provided has lots of choices but there seem to less options of the US EBay. However I widened my search criteria to match yours and more came up then I had seen before. Thanks.

Jim

E-P1 and Pen-F 38 f/1.8 at f/8, iso 200, 1/200

E-P1 and Pen-F 38 f/1.8 at f/1.8, iso 160, 1/500

JMaher

Cindy,

Thanks for the examples. I really like the 2nd shot and they show how well this lens works with the E-P1.

Jim

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Jim,
You won't be sorry if you pay $200 for this lens or a little more for the 40 or 42. They are winners.:thumbs:

JMaher

Cindy - thanks again for the information. What adapter are you using?

There is one from jinfinance for about $95 on Ebay. Seems expensive for a single adapter. The 4/3 adapters I ordered from the same seller are much less but obviously they connect to the Panasonic m4/3 adapter I purchased.

Jim

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I have the jinfinance adapter. I only have one for the five Pen-F lenses that I have, but it is not a problem.