The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Life's good then bam no job

K

Kevin_b1

Spent a bit of money lately,

About 3 weeks ago bought an E-P1 with 14-42 and then added a 45-200 all very nice.

This week added a Nikon 17-55 f2.8 and a 80-200 f2.8 to my Nikon collection.

All very nice

Then today got told being made redundent in 4 weeks, wow life can be a bummer at times.

Kevin

nostatic

Sorry to hear. Most everything can be viewed as an opportnity if the perspective is right. Or left. Best of luck.

Rawfa

Man, that sucks. I hope you find a new job soon and that is allows you to buy all the lenses and camera you want :)

Kevin,
today got told being made redundent in 4 weeks, wow life can be a bummer at times.
I went through this ordeal a few years ago, ended up creating my own company, form financial controller to Electrical Engineering Software, it was a hard but interesting and motivating time. I wish you all the best, professionally and to keep in good spirit.
Cheers
Peter

pellicle

Chin up dude

I've been in Finland for nearly 3 years, and I just couldn't find a job at all for the first 2. I was about to go back to Oz when I landed a decent job out of the blue.

keep believing

also, it is an excellent time to make use of your new gear with the time you have. Never seem to have enough time to write now that I'm working again