The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

the 25 but for micro

pellicle

Hi

anyone hear of any rumblings of there being something like the the 25 f2.8 but for micro 4/3rds? Something like that would be nice... I know of the 17 but that's perhaps a little wider than I was thinking

V

Vivek

Pellicle, There are plenty of choices and the question is intriguing to me since I have been shooting with 25mm lenses ever since the G1 debuted.

Panasonic G1, Computar-TV 25/1.3 (can't find a better lens), straight from the cam (except resize and such). From yesterday, Barcelona.

pellicle

Hi

sorry ... should have been more specific

an AF pancake lens which like the 25 fits snugly onto my camera (much like the 17 does)

I'd love something like that for a GF-1 or E-P1 :)

Godfrey

Hi

sorry ... should have been more specific

an AF pancake lens which like the 25 fits snugly onto my camera (much like the 17 does)

I'd love something like that for a GF-1 or E-P1 :)
Well, the GF1 should ship with the Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 ...

L

Lupo

25mm with AF? :shocked: :sleep006:

Yes... MF is uncomfortable...

... but looks much better! :toocool:

:ROTFL: