The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nap time

T

thearne3

Nice! Did you kick up the Saturation? What an interesting fellow...even napping.

Tom

barjohn

Reminds me of the paintings by Rockwell in Life Magazine in color and composition. Very good and very interesting. What is the secret to your technique?

Rawfa

Thanks guys. Like I've mentioned in on another thread I have a slight touch of color blindness. Not all, but some of my photos come out with "different" colors.

E

EWR72

Great capture Rafa. I also enjoyed the street musicians (trumpet player) series as well. I had a great time in Barcelona again last month for a week.

Rawfa

Thanks, people. Next weekend I'm going to get some new Pentax lenses that my parents sent from Portugal, so you may count on some new photos soon :)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Rafa, I really like your composition and the color adds interest. I'll be watching for your photos with your new Pentax lenses.

Diane B

I've really enjoyed these past photos--the trumpeter and now this. I'll watch for your use of the new Pentax lenses.

Diane