Site Sponsors

Thread: E-P1 eats sushi

Post Thanks / Like

E-P1 eats sushi

One of my best friend childhood friends is now a sushi chef. I went to his restaurant yesterday with the E-P1:

iso 1600

iso 2000

Subscriber Member Streetshooter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: E-P1 eats sushi

Rafa,
    Again you surprise me.....
    No Wasabi?
    Hmmmm

Post Thanks / Like

Love the edamame shot... What lens, if I may ask?

Reed

Post Thanks / Like

Enjoyed these. If I hadn't known, it could actually be our favorite sushi place--even the sushi chef (though ours is Japanese American, but the same type headband, the intentness), the bar, what and how its presented. Our edamame are usually sent out in a bowl--compliments of our sushi chef who knows us well LOL. But here--I'm in a very small city in North Carolina, US and there you are in Barcelona--AND we are eating/loving sushi LOL. What a small world.

Nice shots BTW-- bet they are with one of the Pentax lenses.

Diane

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Nice pics, indeed (and surely the wasabi is there, in the last one?).

But, in Spain IŽd have thought people had enough sense to have fino with their sushi, certainly not Coke....

Post Thanks / Like

We (at least me) drink tea (hot, brewed) with ours. Coke doesn't seem right, does it??

Sorry, a bit OT...........
    On the same idea of global (my previous post--sort of). I just bought an internet/WiFi radio. Talk about making the world smaller. I have listened to net radio for a long time, but today--just playing with the radio and countries--I went through some of the countries of folks here--Spain, the UK, Switzerland (good friends of ours), South Africa--and others. Just amazing--my husband's comment was--on some of the music stations in these countries I selected--'they sound so much the same' ..... LOL. The only places I could follow 'talk' stations were the UK (Britain, Scotland, Wales) and South Africa since I don't--sadly (muy poco espanol) speak any other languages, but its still fun to explore.

I understand that these aren't much known in this country but very popular in Europe. I had to prod Best Buy to look up where one might be in their store--I knew that they weren't always in radio section--and sure enough--they had one in the computer dept. under the routers LOL. I ended up researching and buying mine online.

Probably should have posted this in Sunset Cafe--ah, well.

Diane

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone. These photos were taken with the kit lens and with a pentax 50mm f1.8. The sushi was incredible by the way My friend is an extremely inventive chef.