The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Why are so many people selling E-P1?

nostatic

I certainly see a difference in file between E-P1 and K20d, but it isn't night and day and to be honest sometimes I like the image the E-P1 gives me better. The AF performance does give me pause when I compare it with other cameras, but generally does what is asked of it. And it still elicits a different reaction on the street than a dSLR.

Plus as my g/f says, the E-P1 is a beautiful camera. She hates the way her G1 looks, but likes using it. Aesthetic varies with the individual and certainly isn't *the* factor in a tool, but it is a consideration.

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
With all this talk about sensor size. Most people process for the web....
If you ever made prints...well, then you see what a camera can do.
I did an exhibition with R-D1s prints about 11 x 14' and they were just beautiful.
The Pen will do better than the Epson...so....
one should find a camera that feels right and make images.....forget about the mechanics inside....that's for the engineers to play with.

shooter

nostatic

I've printed 20"x30" from both DLux3 and DLux4 and they look great.

Pixel peeping is a dangerous thing...it causes paralysis in humans. :p