The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with English lenses

J

jwestra

I did not want to make a new thread for this. Does anyone know more about this lens? Thinking of buying it for my e-p1. It's a Cooke panchro lens 50mm f2. After a lot of google-ing I think it is a series 1 but I am not sure. Could someone confirm which series it is? If it is a series 1, is it still a good lens? Value estimate maybe:lecture:?

hakkalo

I did not want to make a new thread for this. Does anyone know more about this lens? Thinking of buying it for my e-p1. It's a Cooke panchro lens 50mm f2. After a lot of google-ing I think it is a series 1 but I am not sure. Could someone confirm which series it is? If it is a series 1, is it still a good lens? Value estimate maybe:lecture:?
Excellent lens:thumbs: My estimate is £350 to £800:lecture:

hakkalo

very nice Hakkalo!

I'll be very much appreciated if you could post some images taken with the Dallmeyer Selcom 50mm F1 that you own :cool: ?? I know there was one which has been converted to T mount in the market last year. I wonder whether if it can cover FF ?

kds315

I'll be very much appreciated if you could post some images taken with the Dallmeyer Selcom 50mm F1 that you own :cool: ?? I know there was one which has been converted to T mount in the market last year. I wonder whether if it can cover FF ?
Yes, I have that lens Unused in box):
http://www.macrolenses.de/ml_detail_sl.php?ObjektiveNr=155

But the mount is a large M64 thread mount and I would need my mechanic to make an adaptor first.