The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji to sell GF670 in U.S. - Finally

Don Hutton

I bought one last summer and it's an awesome camera - the sharpest medium format lens I have ever tested (incluing my Mamiya 7!!) - on high resolution Rollei ATP, I could get to about 95 lp/mm on center with a standard chart at medium contrast...

O

Oxide Blu

It is somewhere between difficult and impossible to get that Fuji camera in Japan. Also impossible to get my hands on the Fujifilm 35mm compact rangefinder film cameras released a couple years ago, Klasse W (28mm lens) and Klasse S (38mm lens).

drazin

how are those little Klasse W and S cameras? i see them on ebay a lot and have always wondered how they preformed.

oh and i dream of getting a GF670!

R

Rick Moore

Does anyone know what Fuji's price for the GF670 will be? Same as the Bessa?

If you're looking to buy one of those Klasse cameras, or the 6x7, have you tried Kirk at japanexposures.com? He can usually get most anything.