The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Birthday to Me

T

tokengirl

I got six rolls off eBay, exp. 11/2010. :)

I hope it's a nice sunny day tomorrow.

photoSmart42

Congrats! I have 4 more rolls (3 ASA25 and 1 ASA64) in the fridge to shoot before December! I should be getting my other 6 rolls back from Kansas next week. Can't wait to see how they turned out!

T

tokengirl

Yeah, but I had to drive all the way to Key West to get it. It was insanely crowded down there. Shot about half a roll, should be able to finish it off this weekend.

Leicadoc

Claire:
Congrats(?) on the birthday, and the K64.
I scored a total of 15 rolls over the last month, and have loved shooting it and am mor than 1/2 way through.
Dwayne's does such a. Great job, even will do very nice scans on Kodak photo CD for 4.95 a roll so you can play with the stuff more.
I also found 2 rolls of K25.
Planning on shooting THAT in Key West in December and getting it back to Kansas before the 30th.
Enjoy...you're gonna love what you get...one last time.