Site Sponsors
Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 3105

Thread: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

  1. #951
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Steve....masterful, just masterful and superb.

    Regards.

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Yesterday's outing...

    1.

    2.

    3.

    4.

    5.

    6.

    7.

    8.

    9.
    M6 ttl LHSA, 75 Lux, Kodak bw400cn

  2. #952
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Matt,there's a few pro labs around my way. Just have to figure out which one to go with or just take the plunge with buying a scanner. We'll see.
    Steve: I'm going to set the scanner up this weekend and try it out. I've got thousands of negatives and slides! I'll let you know how it works out. Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  3. #953
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Steve....masterful, just masterful and superb.

    Regards.
    Thanks Very Much Rayyan!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Steve: I'm going to set the scanner up this weekend and try it out. I've got thousands of negatives and slides! I'll let you know how it works out. Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Thanks Matt. Good Luck! Im Dying To See Your First Roll!

  4. #954
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Something from the M7 that I had three years ago. Couldn't get anything from the film's exif? Not a very high quality scan. Cheers, Matt.

    Our living room fireplace's mantle. My wife has a thing for frogs.


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  5. #955
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Matt, just gorgeous. Film really has a special rendering unmatched by anything else out there.

    Regards.

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Something from the M7 that I had three years ago. Couldn't get anything from the film's exif? Not a very high quality scan. Cheers, Matt.

    Our living room fireplace's mantle. My wife has a thing for frogs.


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  6. #956
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    It was a dull, dark day in the Scottish Highlands. We were tired driving all
    day. The wife has having problems driving on the wrong ( ! ) side of the road.

    We wanted a B&B. Stopped here. Surprisingly, they didn't have vacancies. Since there seemed to be no one around!


    Best.

  7. #957
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Matt...Nice! 4 More Days Till Film! What are you going to load for your first roll?
    What color m7 is it?

  8. #958
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Rayyan, thats one Spooky castle! They leave the back door unlocked in case anyone has the Nerve to sleep in there alone! Nice image!

  9. #959
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Matt...Nice! 4 More Days Till Film! What are you going to load for your first roll?
    What color m7 is it?
    Steve: Thanks. Here's a scan of the negative that i just made with my new Epson VP750 Pro scanner (along with the earlier one). Silverfast Ai software. Lot's of settings! I'm sure I can get the quality that i want once I figure it out. this was a 30 mb TIFF scan and a 5.6 mb jpeg uploaded to my Zenfolio site.

    First roll? That's a good question. I've got a lunch bag full of different types in the fridge. The M7's black. Would have liked a silver one.

    Cheers, Matt





    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  10. #960
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,396
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Rayyan, and Matt. Very nice indeed.

  11. #961
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Matt, just gorgeous. Film really has a special rendering unmatched by anything else out there.
    Regards.
    rayyan: Thank you. it really does. It's like fly fishing. There are easier ways to catch a fish; but none as personal and elegant. Of course, i'm getting an M7 and not a MP. Only regressing from digital so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    It was a dull, dark day in the Scottish Highlands. We were tired driving all
    day. The wife has having problems driving on the wrong ( ! ) side of the road.

    We wanted a B&B. Stopped here. Surprisingly, they didn't have vacancies. Since there seemed to be no one around!


    Best.
    rayyan: Extraordinary image! It really conveys a sense of the Highlands.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  12. #962
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Rayyan, and Matt. Very nice indeed.
    Lloyd: Thanks. I'm not becoming a total Luddite. In fact, i got on the waiting list for an X1 today. Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  13. #963
    Senior Member helenhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,895
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    16

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    have been IMMENSELY ENJOYING this Thread as of Late...
    so much Talent & Atmosphere !!!

    Cheers- Helen

  14. #964
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,396
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Lloyd: Thanks. I'm not becoming a total Luddite. In fact, i got on the waiting list for an X1 today. Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Aha... yet one more reason for me to be jealous!! Congrats.

  15. #965
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Aha... yet one more reason for me to be jealous!! Congrats.
    Could be a long wait

  16. #966
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Rayyan, thats one Spooky castle! They leave the back door unlocked in case anyone has the Nerve to sleep in there alone! Nice image!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Rayyan, and Matt. Very nice indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    rayyan: Thank you. it really does. It's like fly fishing. There are easier ways to catch a fish; but none as personal and elegant. Of course, i'm getting an M7 and not a MP. Only regressing from digital so far.



    rayyan: Extraordinary image! It really conveys a sense of the Highlands.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Thanks a bunch folks. Love film.

  17. #967
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Matt, the scans look good & i know there's a bit of a learning curve. Im considering the flatbed you have or a film scanner, the Plustek 7600i. Still researching. Your on the list for an X1! I cant keep up with you! Still saving for a 24 lux! Ashwin's a Bad Influence on You ( Me as well!)!

    Are you using Mac?

  18. #968
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Matt, the scans look good & i know there's a bit of a learning curve. Im considering the flatbed you have or a film scanner, the Plustek 7600i. Still researching. Your on the list for an X1! I cant keep up with you! Still saving for a 24 lux! Ashwin's a Bad Influence on You ( Me as well!)!

    Are you using Mac?
    Yeah, it does look pretty good for first try. It's connected to a Mac Pro. The Plustek 7600i Ai looks like a very good choice for film and slides (has the same silverfast software included). I wanted the flatbed to scan old family photos, also.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  19. #969
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Edinburgh, Scotland...


    Regards.

  20. #970
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    One for Easter ( a little late )


    Peace be with you all.

  21. #971
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,396
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    One for Easter ( a little late )

    [

    Peace be with you all.
    An with you, my friend.

    This and the image before it... you, sir, have by these, and many others before that you are the master of the medium, regardless of the medium.

  22. #972
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    An with you, my friend.

    This and the image before it... you, sir, have by these, and many others before that you are the master of the medium, regardless of the medium.
    Lloyd, What a wonderful and gracious thing to say. I am embarrassed and humbled.

    My regards to you and yours sir.

  23. #973
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Edinburgh, Scotland...
    Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    One for Easter ( a little late )
    Peace be with you all.
    Rayyan: Both are great. The last time we were in Edinburgh was at the end of the Festival. Unfortunately, I was using a Canon point and shoot. It was during my hiatus from real cameras. The second shot's IQ is gritty, contrasty, and very Leica!

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  24. #974
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Rayyan....All Top Notch Work & Brilliant!

  25. #975
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Rayyan....All Top Notch Work & Brilliant!
    Thanks Steve. Your work is masterful.

    Regards.

  26. #976
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)


    M7, lux 35 asph, xp2

    Regards.

  27. #977
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post

    M7, lux 35 asph, xp2

    Regards.
    Continually Amazed Sir!

  28. #978
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Continually Amazed Sir!
    Steve, you too sir, are kind.

    Best.

  29. #979
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Continually Amazed Sir!
    rayyan: +1. What he said!

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  30. #980
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    rayyan: +1. What he said!

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Greatly appreciated, sir.

  31. #981
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Got the M7 today. It looked brand new. Immediately went out and quickly shot 4 rolls of film! Jetted up to UPS and shipped them off to NCPS for developing and scanning. Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  32. #982
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Got the M7 today. It looked brand new. Immediately went out and quickly shot 4 rolls of film! Jetted up to UPS and shipped them off to NCPS for developing and scanning. Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Congratulation, Matt. May you enjoy it in good health for long.

    Now when do we get to see them pics?

    Regards.

  33. #983
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Matt, we need a glimpse of the M7 for Proof that you really have it !
    Big Congrats!

  34. #984
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Matt, we need a glimpse of the M7 for Proof that you really have it !
    Big Congrats!
    Steve: How do we actually know that you have more then one lens and it's not on a canon? Oh yeah, we saw the M6. I'll photograph it tonight with the 24mm Lux on it. Shot three more rolls today! Pretty sure I had the lens cap off. Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  35. #985
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Camera as requested by Steve. Lens as requested by rayyan.

    My new M7 0.72 with 24mm Summilux-M. Photos done with D-Lux 4. I've shot seven rolls so far (two more then the guy i bought the body from said that he'd shot) Cheers, Matt







    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  36. #986
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Posts
    2,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Rayyan -- those are some excellent, classic M photos. I look forward to seeing more like them!

    Matt -- Looks great -- the M7 is the best film M I think. I may take some flack for that, but I have used the M3, MP (new), M6, and CL, and the M7 is the most useful I think. The electronically controlled shutter does not seem to develop shutter time issues (my M3 and MP both have, even after recent CLA's), it is nice to have a stepless AE for shooting slides, nice to see the shutter speed in the viewfinder. It is quieter, particularly from 1s to 1-30th. The timed long exposures are useful, and it is a great camera for long exposures because it will actually count up how long B has been held down in the VF -- it is really convenient for night work.
    The 24mm...well, I am jealous. I bet it is fantastic on film...show us some shots!
    I know no one asked, but since we are on the subject, here's my M7. It is an a la carte that I got right after that program started. Chrome .85 with MP style wind and script, and zeiss blue leather (sacriledge!).
    My photos are here: http://www.stuartrichardson.com and more recent work here: http://stuartrichardson.tumblr.com/ Please have a look at my book!
    My lab is here: http://www.customphotolab.is and on facebook

  37. #987
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Matt and Stuart, Both M7's are beautiful. Stuart, I'd love to see yours in color.

  38. #988
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Posts
    2,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Thanks Cindy -- I don't have a nice photo of it like I do with the black and white, but I have this snapshot in color that gives you a better look at it:
    My photos are here: http://www.stuartrichardson.com and more recent work here: http://stuartrichardson.tumblr.com/ Please have a look at my book!
    My lab is here: http://www.customphotolab.is and on facebook

  39. #989
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Matt...Nice!!!!!!

    Stuart......Nice!!!!

  40. #990
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Richardson View Post
    Rayyan -- those are some excellent, classic M photos. I look forward to seeing more like them!

    Matt -- Looks great -- the M7 is the best film M I think. I may take some flack for that, but I have used the M3, MP (new), M6, and CL, and the M7 is the most useful I think. The electronically controlled shutter does not seem to develop shutter time issues (my M3 and MP both have, even after recent CLA's), it is nice to have a stepless AE for shooting slides, nice to see the shutter speed in the viewfinder. It is quieter, particularly from 1s to 1-30th. The timed long exposures are useful, and it is a great camera for long exposures because it will actually count up how long B has been held down in the VF -- it is really convenient for night work.
    The 24mm...well, I am jealous. I bet it is fantastic on film...show us some shots!
    I know no one asked, but since we are on the subject, here's my M7. It is an a la carte that I got right after that program started. Chrome .85 with MP style wind and script, and zeiss blue leather (sacriledge!).
    Stuart: I hope to be getting my first rolls of processed film back tomorrow. I didn't use the 24mm yet with it. I'll use it today, if the weather cooperates. I do like the features of the M7. Not quite as purist, but still film. The B&W photo's a work of art!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Richardson View Post
    Thanks Cindy -- I don't have a nice photo of it like I do with the black and white, but I have this snapshot in color that gives you a better look at it:
    Stuart: Very nice. Brightens up those Icelandic days. Also, classic lens.

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Matt...Nice!!!!!!

    Stuart......Nice!!!!
    Steve: Thank you.

    Cheers, Matt
    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  41. #991
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Camera as requested by Steve. Lens as requested by rayyan.

    My new M7 0.72 with 24mm Summilux-M. Photos done with D-Lux 4. I've shot seven rolls so far (two more then the guy i bought the body from said that he'd shot) Cheers, Matt







    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Congratulations. Some pics must be 'X' rated..this is one of them.

  42. #992
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Richardson View Post
    Thanks Cindy -- I don't have a nice photo of it like I do with the black and white, but I have this snapshot in color that gives you a better look at it:
    Stuart...nice...nicey nice.

    cheers.

  43. #993
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Stuart, Your M7 is really beautiful. I love the summicron, too. Thank you for showing me the color version. You must turn a lot of heads with that one.

  44. #994
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Congratulations. Some pics must be 'X' rated..this is one of them.
    rayyan: True. But, it does feel so good!

    Cheers, Matt
    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  45. #995
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    [quote=m_driscoll;202481]


    /quote]

    I'm lusting after this dream machine.

  46. #996
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Maggie O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Standards Are Down All Over
    Posts
    3,050
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Hi gang, Cindy was kind enough to invite me to this thread, after I popped up in the Classifieds section. I've been shooting an M8 for the last three years, but seeing Helen and Eric's gorgeous work with film made me want to get back to shooting film again, at least part-time. So, I picked up an M2 and started shooting. The M2 had sticky/ghosting framelines and since I'm an obsessive shooter, I had to get a backup film M body and when I saw an M4-P in the classifieds here, I jumped on it!

    The M4-P arrived today, along with five rolls of C41 color film! Thanks, Sam!!

    Here it is, all ready to go with my Jupiter-8 mounted:



    Here's a couple of photos from the first roll of ISO 400 C41 "SureFine" film I ran through it (Walgreens' scans, one converted to B&W, the other tweaked a wee bit for color balance):





    And here's a few from the M2, 35/3.5 Summaron LTM on expired Kodak Gold 200 and again, a Walgreens' scan (converted to B&W in LightZone) :







    And a couple from the Jupiter-8/M2/Kodak Gold (again converted to B&W in LightZone) combo:





    And here's the M2 with the Summaron (formerly Helen's, natch):



    Whoa, that got long.

  47. #997
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Maggie O: Those are wonderful. The B&W and the color are quite good. Nice grain and tonality. I'm just getting back into film also, although, I'm still waiting for mine to get back from NCPS. Based on your quality, I should have gone to Walgreens. The portraits (parents? and cat) are great captures. And, your cameras and lenses are very cool!

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  48. #998
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Maggie, congrats on the M4-P! The IQ on these are Fantastic! Looking forward to more! Glad your here! Thanks Cindy !

  49. #999
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Maggie O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Standards Are Down All Over
    Posts
    3,050
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Thanks, y'all!

    Oh, and Matt, yep, that's my dad and the woman is the cleaning lady.
    Last edited by Maggie O; 16th April 2010 at 08:28.

  50. #1000
    Super Moderator Cindy Flood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    118

    Re: How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

    Had to show mine while we are doing show and tell.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •