The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

helenhill

when i went to write OXIDE BLU
SIZIFO came Out
but I corrected it
and then YOU Appeared....:eek:...:cool:
Its magic & marvelous
synchronicity....THANX Sizifo !!!

leif e

Helen - those Nokton shots are really inspiring. I just had one of those in the mail yesterday. Just came in from a roll of FP4+ through my M4-2. Developer´s waiting!

leif e

helenhill

Helen - those Nokton shots are really inspiring. I just had one of those in the mail yesterday. Just came in from a roll of FP4+ through my M4-2. Developer´s waiting!

leif e

Thank You Leif, I do think you will have a BLAST w/ the Nokton
I truly enjoy its rendering...
Quite Different than the retro Leica lenses I use
The Card /Saint Shot was wide open 1.5
where as the Bubble shot was around 5.6 or 8
POST SOME Pixs ...would Love to see

MADDOC: Outstanding shots ...Love 2 & 3

DON HUTTON: Just looked at your photo Grande...Beautiful Detail
w/ that zeiss lens & velvia seems to have Lovely Colours

Last edited:

ShiroKuro

Just got a 50 summitar.I went into Hiroshima city to get the adapter so I could attach it to my M6 .... Just as I attached it to my camera a fire broke out right across the street from where I was standing !!! I got in real close and took a few shots ...not a huge fire and soon all was under control ... really exciting ...and nobody seemed to mind that I was there ... very careful to stay out of the way ...

O

Oxide Blu

Did you get a shot of the fire cistern in the road? I've been wanting to see what one of those things in Japan looks like.

Lloyd

Just got a 50 summitar.I went into Hiroshima city to get the adapter so I could attach it to my M6 .... Just as I attached it to my camera a fire broke out right across the street from where I was standing !!! I got in real close and took a few shots ...not a huge fire and soon all was under control ... really exciting ...and nobody seemed to mind that I was there ... very careful to stay out of the way ...
Very nice. Now that's photojournalism, for sure.

helenhill

Great first shots w/the Summitar, Charles !!
low contrast, retro Mood
#3.... I adore
#2 You can see how Distraught that Couple feels
:cool:

Stella's Coffee Shop, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA:

Don't know why I like it, but I do.

Leica M4-2, Summicron 50mm f2 DR, 1/30s, f2, Kodak B&W C41 (iso400)