The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd,
This lens was given to me by a good friend of mine which also belonged to his father .... I sent it off to DAG and it came back and now is one of my favorites for black&white ... Nice sometimes knowing the history of things ..
I agree. I really appreciate things with some history. And, I really need to send mine to DAG. The aperture ring is really stiff. I haven't worried much, as I don't think I've ever shot it other than wide open, but still.

Don Hutton

50mm Summicron at f2 on Fuji Press 1600...

I just bought another one of these lenses after not owning one for a year or two - I had forgotten how much I like the way they draw.

Lloyd

I just bought another one of these lenses after not owning one for a year or two - I had forgotten how much I like the way they draw.
Nice portrait, and good choice. I sure love my 50 Cron.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

Don, This is a beautiful portrait. I love the way that lens draws wide open.

Lloyd

A really nice series of images, Scott. I particularly like that last one. Nice to see you posting.

Scott G

Thanks Lloyd!

Playing with the CV 15mm lens today...with film rated at iso 1600 directly into the sun :eek:

For some reason this old factory fascinates me

and of course the obligatory stop at the liquor store :angel:

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
ScottG, My favorites are the last in the first set and the first in the last set. Please keep them coming. I have been neglecting my M4-P and seeing these makes me anxious to get it out again.
BTW, What film did you use here? It looks wonderful.

Scott G

ScottG, My favorites are the last in the first set and the first in the last set. Please keep them coming. I have been neglecting my M4-P and seeing these makes me anxious to get it out again.
BTW, What film did you use here? It looks wonderful.
Hi Cindy,

I am a big fan of Neopan 400 developed in 1:1 Xtol. The first set was shot at iso 400, the second set at 1600.

Let's see some M4-P pics!

Best

Scott

helenhill

Two with a summarit 1.5....M6 /Fp4+...CLick on to make BIGGER
scottG / love the Lonely man surrounded by the Smoke