The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

m_driscoll

Maggie: As Steve said, excellent color and IQ. 1 and 7 for me. Walgreen's does a pretty good job. So that's Lincoln?

I'll have to check out your music. Anybody who's a big fan of Zappa, Young and Waits gets my vote. And, the Velvet Underground! Sweet Jane is probably one of my all time favorite songs and Heroin still gives me goose bumps.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Maggie O

Maggie: As Steve said, excellent color and IQ. 1 and 7 for me. Walgreen's does a pretty good job. So that's Lincoln?
Thanks, Matt! I think those two frames are my favorites, too. I'd have to say that Walgreens does an OK job and LightZone does a good job bringing things up to par. But the information is there in the .jpgs, so I guess that Walgreens is, in fact, doing a pretty good job.

Oh, and yeah, that's Lincoln, or at least the far Southern end of it. We're about two blocks away from farmland or acerages.

Maggie O

Maggie, These are really looking good. The summaron really is a good match with the M4-P.
Thanks, Cindy! The Summaron and the M4-P make for such a tidy little package, too. That old lens has such a nice way of drawing and the film really responds to it; it's like all the edges just have some extra pop to them or something.

Shooting the film Ms makes me wish my M8 was an M9 now. :bugeyes:

Maggie O

Since we're talking about music, here's a shot of my bedroom electric guitar rig, via the M4-P/Jupiter-8:

Tiny Amp Town Telecaster Rig, April, 2010

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Matt, One must be polite.:ROTFL::ROTFL:
Ektar is my favorite color film. Your color on these is ...well....mouth watering.

m_driscoll

Cindy: I really like the color rendition of the Ektar, also. I've got Portra 800 in the camera now. I did have a lab attach a not to my film saying that i shouldn't use Ilford XP2 because the emulsion was bad as of late! The processed film did look bad. Live and learn. Cheers, Matt
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com