The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

T

tokengirl

I was previewing a few office buildings for a client late Thursday afternoon on Brickell Avenue (Miami's Wall Street). The leasing agent at 1450 Brickell, the newest office building on the street, took me up to the 21st floor to see a corner suite. I looked out the window and was instantly mesmerized by the approaching storm. M6 was in my bag, loaded with T-Max 100. I removed the lens hood and put the lens right up against the glass. The leasing agent thought I had lost my mind.

Wait 'till she sees this.:shocked:

khc1013

Thank you all.

Matt, I am glad you are interested in it. Wing is now one of my favorite artists. The photographs in there are very beautiful and meaningful, total worth your money. There are 2 volumes. I think the second one comes out at the end of the Summer?

Anthony: +1. The University Avenue Project looks very interesting. At $12.95, that book's a bargain. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

I was previewing a few office buildings for a client late Thursday afternoon on Brickell Avenue (Miami's Wall Street). The leasing agent at 1450 Brickell, the newest office building on the street, took me up to the 21st floor to see a corner suite. I looked out the window and was instantly mesmerized by the approaching storm. M6 was in my bag, loaded with T-Max 100. I removed the lens hood and put the lens right up against the glass. The leasing agent thought I had lost my mind.

Love It!

Lloyd

Ok, it's getting tough to keep up here. Great stuff everyone... Claire, Matt, Maggie, Anthony, Steve!! Keep it coming!
(Steve, just when I thought this was a Safe for Children thread?:D Need to reclassify it, Cuz! Ok... I'm just jealous... of your rugged good looks... and of the cameras too.):ROTFL:

Last edited:

m_driscoll

Claire: This is really nice! The grain and detail of the photo along with the medium-strong contrast are exceptional. Great composition too. Well done! :thumbup: Cheers, Matt.

shtarka1

(Steve, just when I thought this was a Safe for Children thread?:D Need to reclassify it, Cuz! Ok... I'm just jealous... of your rugged good looks... and of the cameras too.):ROTFL:
The New Leica 35 Lux Is In The Mail Lloyd...:rolleyes::cool::eek::ROTFL:!

m_driscoll

What a difference a day makes! Currently 60, heading to 70, and severe clear. So, yes, not too bad.
:thumbup:

The New Leica 35 Lux Is In The Mail Lloyd...:rolleyes::cool::eek::ROTFL:!
It was late, I had wine in me, it was confusing. No worries. :eek:
Steve: I thought it, just didn't post it. :angel: Could you please send me your Nikon 24mm f/1.4?. ;) 2nd Day Priority would be acceptable. :LOL:

Maggie: No problem! :D

Cheers, Matt.

Maggie O

Instead of drunken confusion, how about some pix? Yeah!

Orchestra Pit, Pioneers Park, May, 2010

Concrete Wall, Pioneers Park, May, 2010

Changing Lenses, Pioneers Park, May, 2010

Wedding Photographer, Pioneers Park, May, 2010

MCB Contemplates the Columns, Pioneers Park, May, 2010