The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

khc1013

thank you steve for the nice word :)

here is one of the Kodak HIE with 35mm summilux pre-asph.
entire roll was overexposed and over-developed during the development.
trying to rescuing more right now.

khc1013

Thanks you steve, matt and maggie

rescued a few more frames from the HIE. still pretty bad as you can see. first two with 35mm summilux last one with 50 summitar.

T

tokengirl

here is one of the Kodak HIE with 35mm summilux pre-asph.
entire roll was overexposed and over-developed during the development.
trying to rescuing more right now.
The mood is perfect. Whatever went wrong, it worked.

khc1013

Anthony: Really cool! Supernatural. Bad's relative; they have presence. Maybe not your intent, though? :cool: Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
thank you matt. very much appreciated.
haha. something that i didn't mention tons of PP work has been done to bring them back. I like how it turns out though but expected something different and less pp work. this is my first experimental roll. hopefully the next roll will be less hassle.
Cheers :)

Anthony

This is a wonderful series!
The mood is perfect. Whatever went wrong, it worked.
Yes! I concur.
Thank you tonkengirl and maggie. very much appreciated.
:)

rayyan

Anthony: A masterly set. Lovely work.

Matt: The colors are beautiful Matt. Why was the IQ erratic? Well seen. Well
captured.

Regards.

Stuart Richardson

Those are great Anthony -- I think I prefer the second set, but both are really nice. The second seems to have more coherence and attachment to the process.

Maggie O

Some more M2/Summaron/Ektar:

Lake Web, May, 2010

Fishing Family, May, 2010

Domino Rolls, May, 2010

The color response was more consistent in these frames, which was nice.

I'm still working up the courage to soup the 12 or so rolls of Legacy 400, Tri-X and HP5+ sitting in my desk...

Lloyd

Some more M2/Summaron/Ektar:

The color response was more consistent in these frames, which was nice.

I'm still working up the courage to soup the 12 or so rolls of Legacy 400, Tri-X and HP5+ sitting in my desk...
These do look nicely consistent, Maggie. Very nice color.

(Good look with the courage part on that. :D I've got a number of exposed rolls I haven't got round to yet myself. :thumbdown:)

Maggie O

These do look nicely consistent, Maggie. Very nice color.

(Good look with the courage part on that. :D I've got a number of exposed rolls I haven't got round to yet myself. :thumbdown:)
Thanks, Lloyd! I wish I knew how to get those sort of results with more frames. I should finish up the roll of Ektar in the F3 and see how those look and maybe that'll give me an idea of how to best handle the film.

As for the courage...man, it's been twenty years since I developed any film myself! At the paper, I just handed the rolls to the darkroom guy and everything else were 'chromes!