The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

khc1013

Lets do some less garish. trix/tmax dev push iso 800
I think the tmax is toward the end of its life. Up close, the negative looks a bit funny to me. And there are a lot of water marks.

50 summitar f2
A garden/trial place at the corner couple blocks away from where i live. a very interesting place...

35lux pre-asph
Al's breakfast, one of my most favorite breakfast places.

Maggie O

I just finished scanning a roll of BW400CN from the M4-P and Jupiter-8 combo. Here are some of the frames from that roll.

UFO, June, 2010

Chat Robert, June, 2010

Empty Bottle, June, 2010

Storm Drain, June, 2010

Domino Looks Up, June, 2010

Maggie O

Maggie, There's Something So Endearing Here. Wish I Took More Pics Of My Mom. You Have A Wonderful Family! Keep Posting Them.:)

Cant Say Enough About Your Work!!!

Awesome!!!
I love the look on Dom's face. You can tell he's thinking :wtf:.
OMG what a couple of little thugs!!! :D I guess you have to "pay a toll" to get from the kitchen to the dining table, yes?
Maggie, This is one of the best dog/cat photos I've ever seen! Too funny.:ROTFL:
Thanks, y'all!!!

Yep, Dom and Scooter definitely demand tribute from the h00mans!

T

tokengirl

Sometimes you just never know what you'll find when you drive down that dirt road.

M6, CV 25mm Color Skopar, orange filter, Tri-X @400 with TMax developer.

m_driscoll

Gorgeous photo of a gorgeous woman! So you had the Velvia processed at a C-41 lab? Is that correct?
Anthony: +1. I like the flare. :thumbup:

Dom and Scoot at Treat Corner, June, 2010
=
They mean business! :ROTFL:
Maggie: Like everybody else, I think this is terrific! Great capture and postures.

Lets do some less garish. trix/tmax dev push iso 800I think the tmax is toward the end of its life. Up close, the negative looks a bit funny to me. And there are a lot of water marks.
50 summitar f2
A garden/trial place at the corner couple blocks away from where i live. a very interesting place...

35lux pre-asph
Al's breakfast, one of my most favorite breakfast places.
Anthony: I love the detail in this first photo and the lack of detail in the second one.

I just finished scanning a roll of BW400CN from the M4-P and Jupiter-8 combo. Here are some of the frames from that roll.

Empty Bottle, June, 2010
Maggie: Nice set. This one doesn't look very Lincoln?

Sometimes you just never know what you'll find when you drive down that dirt road.
M6, CV 25mm Color Skopar, orange filter, Tri-X @400 with TMax developer.
Claire: Good eye! Nice framing, horizon line and vanishing point.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Maggie O

Bunn In Grass, June, 2010

Eastern Cottontail via the M4-P and 50mm Jupiter-8 lens. The rabbits are quite used to Domino and I now, and we're able to get quite close. There were two rabbits there and Domino was able to give the other one a little nose bump, like he does to my cats. It's crazy. He likes rabbits.

Here's a few more from the same roll of BW400CN-

Watching Domino, June, 2010

Lower Dog Walk Steps, June, 2010

Beaver Creek Segway, June, 2010

(HI Steve! It's Segway Sunday!)

Upper Dogwalk With Collie, June, 2010

shtarka1

Bunn In Grass, June, 2010

Eastern Cottontail via the M4-P and 50mm Jupiter-8 lens. The rabbits are quite used to Domino and I now, and we're able to get quite close. There were two rabbits there and Domino was able to give the other one a little nose bump, like he does to my cats. It's crazy. He likes rabbits.

Here's a few more from the same roll of BW400CN-

Watching Domino, June, 2010

Lower Dog Walk Steps, June, 2010

Beaver Creek Segway, June, 2010

(HI Steve! It's Segway Sunday!)

Upper Dogwalk With Collie, June, 2010
Nice Segway From My Segway Into This Segway!:wtf::eek::ROTFL:

Scott G

Anthony, those are great, I really like that look!

I was in Wiesbaden Germany last week with my new/old M2, giving it a taste of the fatherland again :D. These are all with a Sonnar 50, neopan 400 pushed to 1600 in xtol.

A Che fan

At the hotel bar :thumbup:

Blind Alley. Ok not blind, but overexposed:shocked:

More please...

Maggie O

Red Wine, Red Tomatoes, April, 2010

M4-P, 35/3.5 Summaron LTM, Shurfine400 film, scanned with the Coolscan this time, instead of Walgreens. Much better. Makes me hungry.

Maggie O

Some pix from the M2, loaded with Kodak BW400CN film:

Bokeh Bob, June, 2010

Sugar Creek Sale, June, 2010

Vibro Champ Lux, June, 2010

Meeting People Is Easy, June, 2010

m_driscoll

the rest of cross processed velvia 100.
these are with 21sa.

50 summitar
a chipmunk
and alt view of it.
Anthony, those are great, I really like that look!
I was in Wiesbaden Germany last week with my new/old M2, giving it a taste of the fatherland again :D. These are all with a Sonnar 50, neopan 400 pushed to 1600 in xtol.
A Che fan

At the hotel bar :thumbup:
Blind Alley. Ok not blind, but overexposed:shocked:

More please.
Red Wine, Red Tomatoes, April, 2010

M4-P, 35/3.5 Summaron LTM, Shurfine400 film, scanned with the Coolscan this time, instead of Walgreens. Much better. Makes me hungry.
Scott,Anthony & Maggie....Excellent Work!
Anthony/Maggie/Scott: +1. Very nice. I've been neglecting my M7. You've inspired me to take it for a spin. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Maggie O

Here's a few new pix from the M4-P, Jupiter-8, BW400CN combo:

Railing Shadows, June, 2010

Shadow S/P, June, 2010

Tangled Treeshadow, June, 2010

Tree with Birds, June, 2010

And here's one with some crazy old broad in her pajamas with an M4-P and a Nokton Classic 35/1.4:

M4-P S/P, June, 2010

Lloyd

Here's a few new pix from the M4-P, Jupiter-8, BW400CN combo:

And here's one with some crazy old broad in her pajamas with an M4-P and a Nokton Classic 35/1.4:

M4-P S/P, June, 2010
Nice set of images, Maggie. Love that last one... especially the description!:thumbup: