The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Scott G

Matt, great tones (and tunes) from that Tmax!

How do you like the M7? I keeping lusting for one but never really pull the trigger.

leif e

Matt, these are even better than the ones in the digital Nikon forum! Maggie´s right; give us the sound of these lovely people! I always loved the sadness of the saw - when played well! :)

leif e

m_driscoll

Matt, your photos make me really want to hear the music!
Also, I really like the guitar player's dress.
Maggie: They do have some stuff on the web (google Cast Iron Maidens, Seattle). Not the same as seeing them live. She does wear that dress a lot. The dots are really cool in a photo.

Matt, great tones (and tunes) from that Tmax!
How do you like the M7? I keeping lusting for one but never really pull the trigger.
Scott: Thank you. :D I like the M7 a lot. Maybe a little too auto for purists, but what the heck. It's a great compliment to my digital M.

Matt, these are even better than the ones in the digital Nikon forum! Maggie´s right; give us the sound of these lovely people! I always loved the sadness of the saw - when played well! :)
leif e
Leif: Thanks for your kind words. :D It's a different experience photographing them in film. I mostly like the results. She plays the saw very well, in my opinion. In the newest digital Nikon photos, the bass player appears to have a broken/sprained hand and is playing the washboard and harmonica.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Maggie O

Recent pix from the M4-P, Jupiter-8 and BW400CN combo:

Tree Trunks, July, 2010

A Couple, July, 2010

Mailbox, July, 2010

Swingset, July, 2010

Coil, July, 2010

Maggie O

Nice tones & comps Maggie!
Thanks, Steve!

Here's some more from that same roll of BW400CN, all Jupiter-8 on the M4-P:

Leon's Drowned, July, 2010

Raindrops and Bubbles, July, 2010

Raindrops and Drain, July, 2010

Storm Drain, July, 2010

Upper Dogwalk Rabbit, July, 2010

(can you spot Bunn?)

Maggie O

From the same roll comes...

Wary Bunn, July, 2010

Considering I took that shot with a 50mm lens and had a Mini Schnauzer next to me, it's no wonder Bunn is wary!

Maggie O

Another day, more pix from the M4-P, Jupiter-8 and BW400CN!

Jasper and Kim, July, 2010

Scooter At Rest, July, 2010

Mama Jo, July, 2010

Scooter Lightshaft, July, 2010

Smoke Signal, July, 2010

Smokebomb, July, 2010

Patio Light, July, 2010