The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

ChrisN

Trix/ rodianl 1:100. stand dev. a bit of uneven developing... don't know why.
@Chicago

... by khc1013, on Flickr
I've had the same result with Rodinal stand dev - sometimes the lack of agitation produces this result. The inconsistent results I obtained drove me back to shorter times with 5-minute agitation, still with 1:100.

khc1013

Here is my favorite bob again... miss him meow... hehe :)
Pix of my boys! (same camera/film/lens combo as the others)

Badass Bob, September, 2010 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr
Thank you Cindy. very appreciate :)
The first shot is beautiful (she is too) and love Pink Elephant and your Hassie lady friend.
You make me want to finish up the rest of the velvia in my freezer. But they are just too expensive to process here. Super vivid!!
M7; Fuji Velvia RVP 50. Thank for looking. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
interesting, how do you do it now?
I've had the same result with Rodinal stand dev - sometimes the lack of agitation produces this result. The inconsistent results I obtained drove me back to shorter times with 5-minute agitation, still with 1:100.

khc1013

Initally, I wanted to do a series of racers' protrait for the http://www.babesinbikeland.com. It was epic and hetic. I showed up sick and unprepared. I was totally overwhelmed. Oh well, hopefully I will prepare better next year.

all are portra 160vc at 100.
and yeah more to come.

The little Minnesota Gopher by khc1013, on Flickr
Taken this at the http://www.babesinbikeland.com. This little gopher is adorable. He went behind his parents just to avoid strangers when people tried to talk to him. I was just sitting on the floor waiting for this shot.

The Peacock Groove dropout by khc1013, on Flickr
a prize frame from last year or two ago. very beautiful!!

Erik Noren by khc1013, on Flickr
Erik Noren, IMO, the best frame builder in Minnesota!! I wish I have one of his frame.

Landon... by khc1013, on Flickr
Landon, a well-known cyclist in the community. In a dress, promoting the race. He used a helmet camera to film one of the local favorite during the race.

Maggie O

khc1013

No Maggie. No!!

just too busy with school and working on some project.

and also dealing with a cold and seasonal allergy

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Am I the only one left with a film Leica?
Maggie, I've left the party, but I hope I can come back soon.
I really like all of the soccer photos from Mollie's game.

Anthony, Nice, nice set! I really like Allison and Julie.

Hold down the fort, guys.

edtan

Moonrise over Enumclaw, WA. M7 50 Cron. 24 s exposure on Velvia.

Pair of horses in front of Mt. Rainier. The scans here were one of my firsts and were only 4 x 5 scans with lots of pp and cropping. Turned out quite "moody". 50 Con

Joe Pye weeds and Mt. Rainier. M7 28 Elmarit. 32 s exposure.

If I dind't do this right, forgive me. Still learning how to post.

Maggie O

No Maggie. No!!

just too busy with school and working on some project.

and also dealing with a cold and seasonal allergy
forgot to mention i love the soccer set. the one that was throw the ball i love the most! :)
Phew!! Glad you're still shooting your M!

My nose has been pretty cranky here lately, too.

Maggie, I've left the party, but I hope I can come back soon.
I really like all of the soccer photos from Mollie's game.

Anthony, Nice, nice set! I really like Allison and Julie.

Hold down the fort, guys.
Cindy, I sooo wish I could have bought your M4-P! :( Here's hoping you're back in action sooner rather than later!

Thanks for the compliment on the soccer shots- I was really pleased with that set!

A big +1 on Anthony's shots, too.

I should have some new pix from a night out downtown and a trip to a cemetery soon.

T

tokengirl

Am I the only one left with a film Leica?
Nope. Just have too many cameras and not enough time. I did take the M6 out for a walk this afternoon.

And because everybody should have a picture of a fire hydrant in their portfolio...