The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

m_driscoll

Same late October Day, same film as previously posted.
leif e
Lief: Nicely done! Just the right IQ/PP with the snow. :thumbup:

Joe, im getting some of the new Portra 400,120 today, ordered from B&H 2 days ago for my newly acquired Bronica RF645.
I have 2 M6ttl's, one black LHSA & a Chrome with a Black Dot. Had them for a while.
Joe, a bunch of us are going to Boston's Chinatown for the Chinese New Year Celebration to shoot. I think its Feb 13th. Let me know if you want to meet us in there.:)
Steve: A Bronica? A Bronica?: I guess i need to look at the other analogue images thread! Cool. :salute:

Central bus station in Isfahan, Iran. M4-2 and 50mm.

http://westergren.photoshelter.com/img-show/I0000h8AoE.16gSc
William: Slightly eerie image. Is that a person, or, a statue? :thumbup:

Kodak Portra 400VC
Stephen: Great moment seen and captured! :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

M5-Guy

Those are flat out gorgeous image, Peter.
Thanks, :)
Been using Legacy Pro (Re-spooled Fuji Neopan Acros 100 at FreeStyle), at ISO 64 in Xtol Stock (No ISO compensation, used ISO 100 time, agitation at 60s for 15s)

They scanned beautifully, with miner a high light adj.

If you look at link to my photo project the last 7 BW photo's where from the same roll/day. All those photo's in the gallery are with the ZM 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar on my M5, or Panasonic G1.

This film as a wide DR, and the shadows are full of detail as are the high lights.

Lloyd

Thanks, :)
Been using Legacy Pro (Re-spooled Fuji Neopan Acros 100 at FreeStyle), at ISO 64 in Xtol Stock (No ISO compensation, used ISO 100 time, agitation at 60s for 15s)

They scanned beautifully, with miner a high light adj.

If you look at link to my photo project the last 7 BW photo's where from the same roll/day. All those photo's in the gallery are with the ZM 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar on my M5, or Panasonic G1.

This film as a wide DR, and the shadows are full of detail as are the high lights.
I took a look at the gallery (the last 7, and the rest of what's there as well.) That really does have wonderful range and tonality. I especially like the door with the broom and snow shovel to the right. I love the way it handled the reflection on the wall by the door, and on the snow shovel. Enjoyed the rest of the gallery as well. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

viablex1

My first roll of Extar 100 in the M6. Some from earlier this past Fall, and one recent. Scanned drugstore prints... looks like I need to clean the scanner. No photoshop. I'm impressed with this film.

CV 75/2.5 Heliar:

CV 21/4:

28 Cron:

50 Cron:
wow what a classic analog look

leif e

Fantastic capture of serene moment! love it! :)

This one´s more chilly - bird´s eye view of the Vigeland park ducks on a January day, when for a moment winter seemed to be reconsidering the hard cold approach. Not so, two days later ... :D

Leica CL, CV 2,5/35mm PII, Acros, Rodinal 1+50

leif e

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
M6, Jupiter 8 50 f/2, Ektar 100, Nikon 9000 LS
Looking down on the Colorado River near Parker, Arizona

Pocket Cruisers heading out to race

Lamp Post on London Bridge made from melted canons from Battle of Waterloo

shtarka1

Fantastic capture of serene moment! love it! :)

This one´s more chilly - bird´s eye view of the Vigeland park ducks on a January day, when for a moment winter seemed to be reconsidering the hard cold approach. Not so, two days later ... :D

Leica CL, CV 2,5/35mm PII, Acros, Rodinal 1+50

leif e

In response to Leif's ducks, some geese: Leica M6TTL, 35mm f2.0:
2 Lovely Images!