The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

shtarka1

+1 Love it!! Great set.

An amazing, and wonderfully eclectic set! Love it. (Didn't know you had an M7... thought you were an M6 guy?)
Lloyd, I Got An Offer I Couldn't Refuse!:) Traded a Nikkor 58mm Noct For The M7,Motor Winder, Rolleiflex 2.8F. Voigtlander 15mm with the Finder. A Good Buddy Of Mine From Calgary Was Dying For The Noct & I Didn't Use It Too Much So I Let It Go. Thanks A Lot!:)

Lloyd

Lloyd, I Got An Offer I Couldn't Refuse!:) Traded a Nikkor 58mm Noct For The M7,Motor Winder, Rolleiflex 2.8F. Voigtlander 15mm with the Finder. A Good Buddy Of Mine From Calgary Was Dying For The Noct & I Didn't Use It Too Much So I Let It Go. Thanks A Lot!:)
Good deal that you'll put to excellent use!

mathomas

Fantastic capture of serene moment! love it! :)

This one´s more chilly - bird´s eye view of the Vigeland park ducks on a January day, when for a moment winter seemed to be reconsidering the hard cold approach. Not so, two days later ... :D

Leica CL, CV 2,5/35mm PII, Acros, Rodinal 1+50

leif e

That's a really cool shot!

mathomas

M6, Jupiter 8 50 f/2, Ektar 100, Nikon 9000 LS
Looking down on the Colorado River near Parker, Arizona

Pocket Cruisers heading out to race

Lamp Post on London Bridge made from melted canons from Battle of Waterloo
Nice use of the Ektar goodness in the first one. But are the last two Ektar? Still like them, of course.

shtarka1

All good, but these are the standouts for me. I think 6 is my fave. You seem to be shooting extra gritty lately. Is the Ferrania 100 from Freestyle?
Thanks Mike. A Buddy Of Mine From Atlanta Sent Me 5 Rolls Of This Stuff. I Had Never Heard Of It Before. :)

iiiNelson

Nice shots all... I told myself the film bug would pass with the M9 but I think I will track down a M7 in great condition instead of a backup M8 to hold me over until the M10.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Nice shots all... I told myself the film bug would pass with the M9 but I think I will track down a M7 in great condition instead of a backup M8 to hold me over until the M10.
The film bug is a hard one to get rid of. I'm looking forward to having you join us, HiredArm. You can help breathe some new life into this thread.