The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

iver aldas

Iver, Intriguing reactions & composition!
Thanks Steve. That was taken on a housing demolition. That photo shows residents resisting against the demolition team.

Just to change the mood a bit.

Stare

M6 - Skopar Classic 35/2.5 - Legacy Pro 400 - D76; 1:1 @20°​

Last edited:

Godfrey

Leica M4-2 + Skink with f/47 Zone Plate
Ilford XP2 Super scanned with VueScan

Made with a Skink Zone Plate the weekend before last.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Godfrey, Very mysterious with nice tones.
I didn't know what a Skink or a Skink zone plate was...but now I know. Lots of possibilities.

Godfrey

the quiet meal

Thanks Steve and Cindy! Another ... this one a touch more literal.

Leica M4-2 + Skink with f/47 Zone Plate
Ilford XP2 Super scanned with VueScan

thanks for looking, comments always appreciated.

seakayaker

Iver, continue to love your street shots! . . . . . as others has commented the protest shot was outstanding . . . . .

Araakii, the intrigue and intensity of the shot of the young girl at the fair was a wonderful capture! Just loved the shot.

Ed, cool captures of the people on the hike, loved the colors captured in the last two photos along with the soft bokeh in the first photograph of the grass. Nicely done! . . . . . also love the bokeh in the 2nd & 3rd shot in the forest, outstanding!

Cindy, great shots with the M6 and 35 cron! The first photograph is eye candy for me, love the sharp detail of the boat and house in the distance when viewing from the spot in the garden.

seakayaker

First time running color film through the MP

Sunrise over Beach Houses ~ Scituate MA

Sunrise over Scituate Harbor

MP with with Summilux-M 35 mm f1.4 ASPH using Kodak 35mm Portra 160 Color Film

iver aldas

First time running color film through the MP

Sunrise over Beach Houses ~ Scituate MA

Sunrise over Scituate Harbor

I love the glow that the Lux ASPH renders! This photo is just very relaxing, it's like your watching the actual sun rise. This makes me want to shoot in color again. Hmm.. :rolleyes:

edftwin

Iver, continue to love your street shots! . . . . . as others has commented the protest shot was outstanding . . . . .

Araakii, the intrigue and intensity of the shot of the young girl at the fair was a wonderful capture! Just loved the shot.

Ed, cool captures of the people on the hike, loved the colors captured in the last two photos along with the soft bokeh in the first photograph of the grass. Nicely done! . . . . . also love the bokeh in the 2nd & 3rd shot in the forest, outstanding!

Cindy, great shots with the M6 and 35 cron! The first photograph is eye candy for me, love the sharp detail of the boat and house in the distance when viewing from the spot in the garden.
Thanks mate ! Nice to see you shooting with colour film ! I'm thinking of selling off my cron 35 and get a lux 35 pre asph but kinda hard to find a good one with reasonable price...

seakayaker

Thank You Iver, Araakii, Ed, Steve, & Cindy for you kind words! They are always appreciated.

North River ~ Marshfield MA

North River ~ Marshfield MA

Leica MP with Summilux-M 35 mm f1.4 ASPH using Kodak PX 35mm Plus-X Pan BW

seakayaker

Walk Around Castle Island ~ South Boston, MA

Korean War Memorial ~ Castle Island ~ South Boston, MA

Leica MP with Summilux-M 35 mm f1.4 ASPH using Kodak PX 35mm Plus-X Pan BW