The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

seakayaker

Here's another of the son before he donated 10" of hair:

I rather hope he grows it again - I had become used to it!

Chris
Another wonderful photograph of your son! A nice contrast to the other two images on the previous page. This image being a bit softer then the others.

seakayaker

Benches at Volunteer Park ~ Seattle WA

Volunteer Park Reservoir ~ Seattle WA

Leica M6 TTL with Zeiss C Sonnar T* 50mm f1.5

seakayaker

Thanks Ryan for your kind words, they are always appreciated! . . . . . love the photograph with the M7 of the log pilings in the river, water movement, sea grass and fog! Always a great combo!

A variety from this past Friday, Saturday & Sunday . . . . .

Morning Reflections

Seattle Skyline on a Misty Morning from Kerry Park

Peg in the Garden at the Good Shepard Center ~ Wallingford

Leica M6 TTL with Zeiss C Sonnar T* 50mm f1.5 / Ilford HP5

Tile Sunflower ~ Eastlake P-Patch

M6 TTL .85 with Leica APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH ~ Ilford HP5 400

shtarka1

Benches at Volunteer Park ~ Seattle WA

Peg in the Garden at the Good Shepard Center ~ Wallingford

Leica M6 TTL with Zeiss C Sonnar T* 50mm f1.5 / Ilford HP5

Tile Sunflower ~ Eastlake P-Patch

M6 TTL .85 with Leica APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH ~ Ilford HP5 400

Excellent detail,contrast & comps Dan. Beautiful shot of Peg!

seakayaker

Thank you Steve for your kind words, they are always appreciated!

A couple of photographs from our visit to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston in September.

MP with Summilux-M 35 mm f1.4 ASPH ~ Kodak Porta 160

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Chris, Very moving photo and my hope is for a full recovery.

Edward, Your photo is very beautiful. The film grain gives the glass and metal such a lovely glow...digital just doesn't render in this way.

edwardkaraa

Thank you Cindy. Iso 800 film isn't exactly the best choice for this kind of shots but that's what I happened to have in the camera. Having shot only digital for the last 4 years, I'm amazed at the color palette of different films. My Sony has been sitting on the shelf ever since I got the M6 :)

chrism

I see my photo in post #2471 has lost its photo. Seems like LR updates an image on Flickr and the link is lost. Here it is:

Chris

Godfrey

OK, you're all inspiring me.

The Leica M4-2 has returned from having the rangefinder cleaned, collimated and calibrated: works smooth and slick now. The A&A neckstrap I ordered is lovely too.

I'm fitting the Skopar 21mm and viewfinder on the camera, sticking the Skopar 50 in my pocket, tossing in a roll of XP2 Super, and going for a walk.

G