The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

chrism

Cindy, I'm getting the Flickr message that the image is no longer available, even after emptying my browser's cache and reloading the page.

Chris

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I don't know. I re-loaded the page and I can still see both photos of your Mom. BTW, your son looks like a movie star with that shorter hair.;)

Cindy, I'm getting the Flickr message that the image is no longer available, even after emptying my browser's cache and reloading the page.

Chris

chrism

I think the photo must be in your browser's cache. If it were possible to edit a post I would change the link in the original post. I didn't realise that letting LR re-publish a photo to Flickr would break any links to it. I'll have to try to stop it doing that in future, or upload them elsewhere.

BTW, I like your results with Portra. I've got some Ektar 100 in the freezer and should try it out soon.

Chris

First one from today, MP, 50 Lux, Legacy Pro 400 @640, Diafine and Imacon 848 scan:

Then one of my hairy son before he cut 10" off for charity (MP, 75 Lux, Tri-X @1200, Diafine, Nikon 5000ED scan):

One more of him back in the hairy days (MP, 75 Lux, HP5+ @400, Diafine, Nikon 5000ED scan):

Chris
Great portraits Chris - especially #2.

Cheers,

chrism

I never realised the tap would be right in front of me!

M7, Lux 50, Legacy Pro 400 @ 800, Diafine, Imacon 848 scan.

Chris

seakayaker

Thanks for your kind words Cindy, Steve, Matt & stnolan, they are always appreciated!

Always nice to have daughter and grandchildren home for the holiday!

. . . . . the film was scanned at 60 minute photo lab in Seattle and do not know what scanner they use. Next time I drop by I will ask.

Godfrey, looking forward to you posting some photographs!

Just not much time lately between work, school and the life in general! Love viewing the posts when time permits, little time for comment, keep 'em coming!

Vobluda

Cheers Lloyd.
Any love for the LTM Nikkor-P 10,5cm f2,5 from the 1950s?
(And Fujicolor PRO 800Z 13 months after exp. date)