The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Godfrey, I like the light falling on your scene.
Leif, Congratulations on the 35 f/2.5. It is a very good lens. I just sold my copy to one of my girlfriends. She wanted it and i have the 35 cron, so I let that one go...I'm thinking I let the wrong lens go. You can't beat the 35 f/2.5 for price/size/quality in one package. Enjoy your new M2, too. Nice portrait of your friend, Ash.

Merry Christmas to all. Happy M shooting in the new year.

Lloyd

Congrats on that lens Leif. For the money, one of the best M-mount lenses ever, in my book. Nice shot too.

Godfrey

First shot made by me on my very recently acquired M2 (actually just out of the shop, the lovely Aperture of London, UK). My friends Ash and Noel (from whom I bought the CV 2,5/35 used, a lens he bought from me a year ago - dunno if it sounds smart, it´s true :D )

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7155/6564185403_e5e01e37b5_b.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of you!

leif e
Great start!
An M2 and Skopar 35/2.5? Great kit! I like the Skopars quite a lot, lovely imaging.

And the same back to you on this holiday evening. :)

G

leif e

A couple of shots from a work trip to London earlier in December; tried to find some people at The British Museum, time to spare ...

M2, CV 2,5/35mm, Fomapan 400 in XTOL 1+1

Godfrey

Racing on the Isle of Man ... 2000!

Wandering around in my archives, I found these two photos made at the Manx GP in 2000. Thought y'all might enjoy them! :)

Keith At Ballacrye - Isle of Man 2000
Leica M6TTL + TeleElmarit-M 90mm f/2.8

Keith At Sulby Bridge - Isle of Man 2000

Thanks for looking!

Re: Racing on the Isle of Man ... 2000!

Wandering around in my archives, I found these two photos made at the Manx GP in 2000. Thought y'all might enjoy them! :)

Keith At Sulby Bridge - Isle of Man 2000
[/CENTER]

Thanks for looking!
I like this one Godfrey - nice sense of motion and the film gives it a very nostalgic look :thumbs:

Godfrey

Good one, Godfrey! I´ve been thinking about that lens a while.
le
Thanks Leif! Yes, the M-Rokkor 40 is a delightful lens: very small, very light, and beautiful sharpness and rendering. They go a little less expensive than the almost identical Summicron-C, and the second generations like mine (originally delivered with the Minolta CLE) have the advantage of multi-coating.

It and the Nokton 40 are great on both the M4-2 and the GXR ... :)

seakayaker

Godfrey, Leif, and Joe,

Beautiful imagines posted over the past several weeks! . . . . . keep 'em coming.

Smolt Passage Flume - Ballard Locks

Mt Cy

M7 with Leica APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH​

Godfrey

Lovely work, Dan!

Been too busy at work to do much photography the past week or three, but things are beginning to lighten up. One project down, another to go ... :)