The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
M4-P, Jupiter-8, Portra 400, Walgreens scans:

Trendwood Park, October, 2011 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Empty Chair, August, 2012 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

I'm looking forward to getting my Nikon Coolscan back up and running.
Maggie, I really like the red chair. Did your Coolscan have to go into Nikon or did you just not get it back up since you moved?

M7 & 50 Cron:

Fuera Mugabe! por Bruno Gracia, en Flickr
This is a top-notch, amazing photo.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Leica M6ttl, 1937 uncoated CZ Jena 5cm f/1.5 in ltm mount, Kodak Portra 160, Nikon V

Audrey the Chihuahua

Panda balloon at the London Bridge, Lake Havasu, AZ Balloonfest 2012

Last edited:

Lloyd

Very kewl Cindy. My wife especially loves the pink bike. I love balloon festivals, so I love those shots, especially the first one. We'll be attending Snowdown Balloon Fiesta next weekend in Durango, CO.

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Thanks, Lloyd. The pink bike was what drew my attention first. The girl stopped in front of me and got off the bike. Then she pulled the little dynamo out of the carrier on the back. Audrey took off and chased every gull and duck off of the beach. Did you noticed her jeweled "Audrey" collar?
I hope you have a great time at the balloon festival. I'll be looking forward to some photos from it.

Lloyd

That's too funny. I hadn't noticed the collar. I won't point that out to my wife, as we have too male dogs who would hate me forever if I gave her any ideas. ;)

leif e

Cindy, the Audrey pic is really fun.

I was a bit worried about winter for a while, but finally it arrived, a bit mild so far, but still. This is my wife and daughter savoring the last bits of orange during a ski trip last weekend.

M2, CV 2,5/35, Legacy/Neopan 400 in XTOL

leif e

Jorgen, I don´t know why you insist on all that heat. Snow´s waiting. :D

Bruno, that last one is also truly excellent!

leif e

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Leif, Your photo of your wife and daughter makes me smile. It really captures a light-hearted feeling.

Bruno, I especially like your black and white work.

Lloyd

I haven't posted anything here for a while, but came across some negs from a trip to Dallas in 2010.

"Checking the Weather"

M6, 35 Cron. Tri-X; don't recall what I used to process these.